1. Grease a small oven safe pie or casserole dish with spray oil or coconut oil. We used one approximately 9 * 4 inches. When you add the oat mixture it can come almost to the top, it will only rise a little!
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Transfer to your dish and bake for 30 minutes.
3. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving up, or if you want them to be sliceable, allow to cool and then chill in the fridge overnight.
4. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to three days.
5. Delicious served cold or reheated with berries and a mighty dollop of peanut butter.
Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chewy, super coconutty, hella chocolatey, protein boosted, no bake macaroons. Quite the mouthful! The protein is integral to the final consistency of these delicious...