1. Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
3. Mash the ingredients together by pressing down with a large spoon or spatula until it thickens into a cookie-dough-like consistency.
4. If the ingredients remain too dry or powdery, add a tablespoon when wet ingredients (pumpkin, some oat milk, or just water) to get the desired consistency. If too sticky or wet, add a little more of the dry ingredients (oats and/ or protein powder).
5. Once the ingredients have become semi-solid, form them into balls with your hands.
6. Put in the fridge for 30-60mins to allow them to harden.
Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chewy, super coconutty, hella chocolatey, protein boosted, no bake macaroons. Quite the mouthful! The protein is integral to the final consistency of these delicious...