Free shipping on UK orders over £50
Vitamins & Minerals
Simple Berry & Vanilla Baked Vegan Protein Oats
1. Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
2. Blend the bananas, protein and milk in a bowl or jug using a hand blender or using a jug blender.
3. Add the oats, baking powder, and chia seeds to a large bowl. Pour in the protein liquid and mix well to combine.
4. Fold in the berries, reserving a few for on top.
5. Place the mixture into an 8 * 8 or similar size baking dish depending on how thick you want the bakes to come out. Place reserved berries on top.
6. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes; until lightly browned and firm to the touch.
7. Allow to cool before slicing; I prefer to chill them in the fridge overnight before slicing. Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to four days or freeze cut slices.
Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chewy, super coconutty, hella chocolatey, protein boosted, no bake macaroons. Quite the mouthful! The protein is integral to the final consistency of these delicious...
Chocolate Caramel Flapjacks Chocolate Caramel Flapjacks Preparation Time - 10 minutes Cooking Time - 25 minutes Ingredients 20g cocoa powder 120g (3 scoops) Oat Gain Chocolate Caramel Nut...
Pumpkin Spice Plant Protein Balls Pumpkin Spice Plant Protein Balls Ingredients 5 tbsp pumpkin puree 3 tbsp almond butter 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp vanilla extract 100g oats 2...
Mint Chocolate Pudding Mint Chocolate Pudding Do you see that shine! Most people have tried chocolate avocado mousse/pudding before, but it gets so much creamier, glossier, a little lighter, when...