Free shipping on UK orders over £50
Vitamins & Minerals
1. Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
2. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a large pan and lightly grease with spray oil.
4. Pour approximately 60ml / ¼ cup of batter per pancake into the pan.
5. Allow to cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook for 1 - 2 minutes more.
6. Serve stacked and topped with peanut butter, berries, toasted seeds, and liquid sweetener of choice.
Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chewy, super coconutty, hella chocolatey, protein boosted, no bake macaroons. Quite the mouthful! The protein is integral to the final consistency of these delicious...
Chocolate Caramel Flapjacks Chocolate Caramel Flapjacks Preparation Time - 10 minutes Cooking Time - 25 minutes Ingredients 20g cocoa powder 120g (3 scoops) Oat Gain Chocolate Caramel Nut...
Pumpkin Spice Plant Protein Balls Pumpkin Spice Plant Protein Balls Ingredients 5 tbsp pumpkin puree 3 tbsp almond butter 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp vanilla extract 100g oats 2...
Mint Chocolate Pudding Mint Chocolate Pudding Do you see that shine! Most people have tried chocolate avocado mousse/pudding before, but it gets so much creamier, glossier, a little lighter, when...