1. Blend all ingredients together until smooth by placing them in a jug and using a hand blender, or blend in your blender. Fold in chocolate chips.
2. Grease a mug or small bowl with spray oil or coconut oil. Make sure that the bowl or mug is microwave safe!
3. Pour batter into the prepared bowl or mug. You need to leave about 2 inches above the cake mix for it to rise.
4. Cook for 1 minute in the microwave on high. Check and cook for 10 seconds more at a time until the cake looks cooked across the surface. You can undercook it a little and remove it when the centre looks a little underdone; you will most likely be left with a little underdone batter across the bottom that will serve as a sauce!
5. Top with chocolate chips and a scoop of ice cream if desired.
Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chewy, super coconutty, hella chocolatey, protein boosted, no bake macaroons. Quite the mouthful! The protein is integral to the final consistency of these delicious...