Free shipping on UK orders over £50
Vitamins & Minerals
Want to feel fuller for longer but also need help fighting fatigue? These on the go, chocolate mint protein bars are an ideal pre-workout snack for stamina & strength.
For the Base
200g pitted Medjool dates
40g cocoa powder
3 Scoops Kinetica Chocolate Mint Whey Protein
60ml - 80ml of water
2 tbsp chia seeds, milled or whole for a little crunch
2 tbsp cacao nibs, optional, for crunch
For the Topping
100g white chocolate roughly chopped
1 tbsp of coconut oil
½ - 1 tsp of peppermint extract, to taste
1 tsp of matcha powder
1. Line a loaf tin with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil or coconut oil.
2. Blend oats to a coarse flour in your food processor.
3. Then add in the dates, cocoa powder, chia seeds, and protein powder; and cacao nibs if using.
4. Add 60ml of water once the rest of the ingredients are evenly combined. If the dough holds together when pressed between your fingers, then you’ve added enough water.
5. Add a small amount at a time to reach desired consistency.
6. Then add in coconut oil and blend to combine; this will help the bars firm up a little more when refrigerated.
7. Press mixture into prepared tin and spread evenly.
8. Place into the fridge to firm up for a few hours or overnight.
9. Melt chocolate in the microwave using 30 second intervals in a microwave safe dish or jug. Stir after each 30 seconds to prevent the chocolate “cooking”.
10. Stir in coconut oil, peppermint extra and matcha powder. You could also just use milk or dark chocolate and leave out the matcha powder if you don’t fancy a green top layer!
11. Pour the topping over the bars and return to the fridge for 15 minutes before slicing. Store in the fridge for up to one week in a sealed container or freeze for up to one month.
Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chewy, super coconutty, hella chocolatey, protein boosted, no bake macaroons. Quite the mouthful! The protein is integral to the final consistency of these delicious...
Chocolate Caramel Flapjacks Chocolate Caramel Flapjacks Preparation Time - 10 minutes Cooking Time - 25 minutes Ingredients 20g cocoa powder 120g (3 scoops) Oat Gain Chocolate Caramel Nut...
Pumpkin Spice Plant Protein Balls Pumpkin Spice Plant Protein Balls Ingredients 5 tbsp pumpkin puree 3 tbsp almond butter 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp vanilla extract 100g oats 2...
Mint Chocolate Pudding Mint Chocolate Pudding Do you see that shine! Most people have tried chocolate avocado mousse/pudding before, but it gets so much creamier, glossier, a little lighter, when...