Free shipping on UK orders over £50
Vitamins & Minerals
For the Pancakes
100g plain flour, spelt flour or gluten free alternative*
2 tsp baking powder
2 Scoops Kinetica Banana Whey Protein
1 large whole egg**
200ml Low Fat Milk
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp Kinetica Banana Whey Protein
1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
2 - 3 tbsp water to thin
1. Whisk the batter ingredients together until smooth. You can also just quickly blend them together in a jug with a hand blender or in your actual blender.
2. Grease a large pan with spray oil or coconut oil.
3. Cook a scant ¼ cup (60ml) of batter per pancake. About 3 generous tablespoons of batter.
4. Allow to cook for just a couple of minutes before flipping and then cook for just a minute on the opposite side.
5. Whisk whey protein, peanut butter and water together until smooth.
6. Spoon over pancakes and top with some banana, dark chocolate chips, coconut flakes and chopped peanuts
Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chocolate Protein Macaroons Chewy, super coconutty, hella chocolatey, protein boosted, no bake macaroons. Quite the mouthful! The protein is integral to the final consistency of these delicious...
Chocolate Caramel Flapjacks Chocolate Caramel Flapjacks Preparation Time - 10 minutes Cooking Time - 25 minutes Ingredients 20g cocoa powder 120g (3 scoops) Oat Gain Chocolate Caramel Nut...
Pumpkin Spice Plant Protein Balls Pumpkin Spice Plant Protein Balls Ingredients 5 tbsp pumpkin puree 3 tbsp almond butter 1 tbsp maple syrup 1 tsp vanilla extract 100g oats 2...
Mint Chocolate Pudding Mint Chocolate Pudding Do you see that shine! Most people have tried chocolate avocado mousse/pudding before, but it gets so much creamier, glossier, a little lighter, when...