COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
The promoter of the competition to win:
A) 4 x Tickets to a mutually agreed Liverpool game in Anfield stadium, meet & greet with Trent Alexander-Arnold, 1 x match worn signed jersey and an overnight stay in Liverpool to the value of £500
B) 4 x Tickets to a UK based concert of your choice and an overnight stay to the value of £500
A) 4 x Box Tickets (includes food & drink) to a Manchester United game in Old Trafford & overnight stay to the value of £500
is Boyne Valley who has its registered office at Boyne Valley Group, Platin Rd, Lagavooren, Drogheda, Co. Meath, Ireland (the “Promoter”).
Who may enter:
1. This competition (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of Republic of Ireland & United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter:
3. The Promotion may be entered by providing your email address at PerformX Live on 17th/18th March 2023. Please note, your chances of winning can be increased by partaking in Kinetica Sports ‘Hang Tough Challenge’, at the Kinetica stand at the event on Day 1 and Day 2 of PerformX Live 2023.
4. There will be a Top Ten leader board each day highlighting names of those that have entered the Kinetica Hang Tough challenge and have gotten the Top Ten longest hang time in line with the technique showed on stand by Kinetica staff. Those who achieve the Top 10 scores will get 5-10 extra entries, with scores 1-5 having 10 additional entries and scores 6-10 receiving 5 additional entries on day 1 and day 2.
Only 1 attempt at the hang tough challenge per person is allowed per day.
5. Entries will be valid where they comply with the mechanic outlined in the relevant Promotion post(s) only.
6. You must enter by providing your email address and to receive the extra entries, partake in our ‘Hang Tough Challenge’ to be in with a chance of winning the listed prizes.
7. The “entrant” is the person whose name is identified on the mode of entry.
8. The Promotion will open on Friday 17th March at 9am and close on Saturday 18th at 4pm.
9. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
Winner selection and notification:
10. The winners will be notified via email.
Winners & Prize:
11. There will be 3 winners. 1st, 2nd & 3rd place. The preference of prize will be chosen by Winner 1, then our 2nd winner leaving the remaining prize for 3rd place.
B) The prize is outlined in the post and will include:
4 x Tickets to a mutually agreed Liverpool game in Anfield stadium, meet & greet with Trent Alexander-Arnold, 1 x match worn signed jersey and an overnight stay in Liverpool to the value of £700
4 x Tickets to a UK based concert of your choice and an overnight stay to the value of £700
4 x Box Tickets to a Manchester United game in Old Trafford with food and drink & overnight stay to the value of £700
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
13. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and prohibited from being sold.
14. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select another winner from the remaining valid entries.
15. By submitting your Entry, you warrant and undertake that: a) All entries submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned; b) You own all rights (including without limitation copyright) in entries and entries do not infringe any third-party rights. By submitting your entry, entrants agree to assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee ; c) Your Entry does not infringe Irish law or the law in the country in which you are normally resident; d) Your Entry does not, to the best of your knowledge and belief, infringe the law of any other country; e) You hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the Entry; f) You shall, on request, do such other things and execute such documents as are reasonably requested of you by the Promoter in order to allow the Promoter to use your Entry for the Permitted Purposes.
16. You agree to indemnify the Promoter in respect of any and all third party claims arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of the warranties and undertakings set out in these terms and conditions (in particular, the warranties and undertakings set out above).
17. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in clauses 20 and 21. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under Irish law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability below will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) occurrences beyond the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used; c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); d) any act or default of any third party supplier e) any costs incurred travelling to and from the event you have won.
19. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
20. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. We will not accept responsibility for any entries which we do not receive, or for any entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted or incomplete.
21. The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
22. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering, you acknowledge that Instagram bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates, and agents where applicable).
23. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
24. All entries are subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
25. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid under applicable law, such provision or part thereof will be severed from these terms and conditions and the remainder of these terms and conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time upon reasonable notice.